Extremely comfortable knitted support with a knobbed viscoelastic insert alongside the Achilles tendon to treat Achilles tendon injuries.
- Achilles tendon support
- Lightweight, breathable anatomical knit will not retain heat and provides an excellent fit that is very comfortable to wear
- Viscoelastic insert runs alongside the Achilles tendon leaving the tendon pressure-free and providing intermittent compression which reduces pain and swelling
- Viscoelastic insert has soft, proprioceptive stimulating nodules on the inside as well as longitudinal grooves so that the upper tendon and muscle-tendon transition and nerve endings are stimulated by the wing-like insert
- With movement, the nodules provide a massage that accelerates the healing process
- Stimulation of the nerve endings in the muscle transitions heightens proprioception and improves muscle control
- Integrated stretch zone knitted in the front of the support makes it easy to put on and take off
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization
- Machine washable
- Can be used to treat: Achilles tendonitis, Achilles tendon strain, bursitis of the Achilles, post-Achilles tendon rupture, haglunds deformity, seiver's disease
- Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point in inches
- 30 Days warranty
- Size 1: 6.75-7.5"
- Size 2: 7.5-8.25"
- Size 3: 8.25-9"
- Size 4: 9-9.88"
- Size 5: 9.88-10.75"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.