This Basement Watchdog Submersible Sump Pump is ideal for average water removal. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This Submersible Sump Pump by Basement Watchdog is made of cast-iron and aluminum, which ensures strength and durability. It has a green finish, which makes it visually appealing. It is made with a permanent split capacitor motor and pumps up to 4400 GPM. It is unique with its small narrow footprint and vertical discharge, fitting in sump pits as small as 7 inches in diameter. It has a built-in air relief vent. This Submersible Sump Pump has dual seals to protect the motor. A control box is included to effectively start this submersible sump pump. It has upper and lower ball bearings. With no oil to leak, this sump pump is environmentally friendly. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. This sump pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. It is the perfect combination of form and function.
This sump pump is manufactured by Basement Watchdog. For safety, it is UL and cUL listed.
- Sump pump
- Efficient permanent split capacitor motor (PSC)
- Dual seals to protect the motor
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- Water-cooled, no oil to leak
- Thermally protected
- Vertical discharge provides narrow footprint to fit in sump pits as small as 7'' in diameter
- Built in air relief vent
- Pump capacity: 4400 GPH (3200 GPH at 120'' lift)
- Output: 0.5 HP
- Three year limited warranty
- Product Warranty: 3 Years
- Flow Rate: 4400 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 1/2 - 6/10 Hp
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.