This Basement Watchdog Computer Controlled A/C - D/C Battery Backup Sump Pump System helps to protect your property when a storm knocks out power or when the main sump pump fails. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This Computer Controlled A/C - D/C Battery Backup Sump Pump System by Basement Watchdog is made of Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, which ensures strength and durability. It is black in color, which makes it aesthetically appealing. It pumps up to 3500 GPM at 0 feet. Easy-to-use controller sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light, and describes what to do for maintenance. For added reliability, the float switch has, not one, but two floats. In case one float fails to operate, the second float automatically activates the pump. It fits even in small or narrow sump pits. It has an alarm system for you to know when maintenance is needed or when a problem arises. It has status indicator lights to let you know when the system is active. The sump pump has a professional grade battery charger, which recharges the battery automatically. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. This sump pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
This sump pump is manufactured by Basement Watchdog, which offers battery backup and primary sump pumps to monitor the pump.
- Includes: Dual float switch for added protection and sensor to monitor battery fluid levels
- Pump system
- Material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Fits next to the main AC pump and automatically begins pumping during a power outage, when the main pump fails, or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump
- State-of-the-art monitoring system sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed or a problem arises
- Light on the display panel will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action
- Computer-controlled model runs the pump weekly and monitors the system continually
- Powerful charger recharges the battery quickly and shuts off completely to prolong the life of the battery
- Evaluates the battery and indicates the percent of battery charge
- Runs pump once per week to ensure operation
- Indicator lights let you know the percentage of charge remaining in battery
- Runs directly on AC power if available
- Pumping capacity: 3500 GPH @ 0' or 2200 GPH @ 10' (needed in most installation)
- Color: White
- User-friendly controller sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light, and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Power supply requirements: 115 Volts AC
- Flow Rate: 3500 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 1/3 - 4/10 Hp
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
See something odd?
Report it here.