This Basement Watchdog Big Combination Sump Pump System is a great solution for preventing basement flooding. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This Big Combination Sump Pump System by Basement Watchdog is made of cast-iron and aluminum, which ensures strength and durability. It is white in color, which makes it aesthetically appealing. It pumps up to 4400 GPM at 0 feet. This combination sump pump system offers primary and battery backup pump capabilities. With two pumps in your sump, you will know your basement is protected. The AC-powered primary pump operates as long as power is available. This backup sump pump automatically begins pumping when more water comes into the sump than the primary pump can handle. The primary float switch has a protective cage for durability. It includes a battery backup system with unique monitoring that sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance. The sump pump has a professional grade battery charger, which recharges the battery automatically. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. This sump pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
This sump pump is manufactured by Basement Watchdog, which offers battery backup and primary sump pumps to monitor the pump.
- Pump system
- Package contains: Controller, charger, two dual micro reed float switches, primary pump and backup pump, instruction manual (battery and acid sold separately)
- Offers two combination sump pump systems designed to provide both primary and battery backup pump capabilities
- Primary pump will operate as long as it is receiving AC power
- Power is interrupted, or if more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically
- Backup system has unique monitoring features that diagnose a problem and sound an alarm
- Light on the display panel of the control unit will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action
- Two systems have been pre-assembled for easy installation
- Compact, fits in pits as small as 12'' in diameter
- Dual float switches for added protection
- Primary float switch has a protective cage
- Primary system pumping capacity: 4400 GPH @ 0' or 3200 GPH @ 10'
- User-friendly controller sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Ability to communicate with an auto dialer, home security system or other device to alert you to problems or required maintenance
- System runs the backup pump once per week to ensure proper operation
- Power supply requirements: 115 volts AC
- 2-Year warranty
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
- Flow Rate: 4400 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Power Source: Electric; Battery
- Engine Horsepower: 1/2 - 6/10 Hp
See something odd?
Report it here.