This Basement Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump System helps to protect your property when a storm knocks out power or when the main sump pump fails. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This Battery Backup Sump Pump System by Basement Watchdog is made of plastic, which ensures strength and durability. It has a black finish, which is aesthetically appealing. It pumps up to 2500 GPM at 0 feet and pumps up to 7.5 hour continuously. It features a dual micro reed float switch for added reliability. In case one float fails to operate, the second float automatically activates the pump. This sump pump has a professional grade battery charger, which keeps the battery charged properly. It has an alarm system for you to know when maintenance is needed or when a problem arises. It has status indicator lights to let you know when the system is active. For safety, this sump pump is UL and cUL listed. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. It includes a detailed manual to make installation easy. This sump pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
This sump pump is manufactured by Basement Watchdog, which offers battery backup and primary sump pumps to monitor the pump.
- Includes: Controller, charger, dual micro reed float switch, pump, sensor to monitor battery fluid levels and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Pump system
- Fits next to the main AC pump and automatically begins pumping during a power outage, when the main pump fails, or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump
- Monitoring system sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed or a problem arises
- Light on the display panel will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action
- Pumps up to 7.5 hour continuously
- Monitoring features that will sound an alarm when the battery needs water, the connections are loose or terminals need to be cleaned
- Charger recharges the battery automatically
- Fits even in small or narrow sump pits
- Detailed manual makes installation easy
- Engine HP: 0.33
- Pumping capacity: 2500 GPH @ 0' or 1730 GPH @ 10'
- Color: Black
- User-friendly controller sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light, and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Ability to communicate with an auto dialer, home security system or other device to alert you to problems or required maintenance
- System runs the pump once per week to ensure proper operation
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
- Flow Rate: 2500 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Power Source: Electric; Battery
- Engine Horsepower: 1/3 - 4/10 Hp
See something odd?
Report it here.