This Basement Watchdog 1000 GPH Battery Backup Sump Pump System helps to protect your property when a storm knocks out power or when the main sump pump fails. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This 1000 GPH Battery Backup Sump Pump System by Basement Watchdog is made of plastic, which ensures strength and durability. It has a yellow finish, which is aesthetically appealing. It pumps up to 2000 GPM at 0 feet. It features a dual micro reed float switch for automatic operation. This sump pump has a professional grade battery charger, which keeps the battery charged properly. It has an alarm system for you to know when maintenance is needed or when a problem arises. It has status indicator lights to let you know when the system is active. A control box is included to effectively start this submersible pump. For safety, this sump pump is UL listed. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. It includes a detailed manual to make installation easy. This sump pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
This sump pump is manufactured by Basement Watchdog, which offers battery backup and primary sump pumps to monitor the pump.
- Includes: Controller, charger, dual micro reed float switch, pump, sensor to monitor battery fluid levels and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Pump system
- Fits next to the main AC pump and automatically begins pumping during a power outage, when the main pump fails or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump
- Unique monitoring system sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed or a problem arises
- Light on the display panel will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action
- Pumps up to 6 hours continuously
- Charger recharges the battery automatically
- Fits even in small or narrow sump pits
- Detailed manual makes installation easy
- Pumping capacity: 2000 GPH @ 0' or 1000 GPH @ 10' (needed in most installations)
- Color: Yellow
- User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Power supply requirements: 115 Volts AC
- Flow Rate: 2000 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 1/3 - 4/10 Hp; Less than 1/3 Hp
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
See something odd?
Report it here.