Everything that you've heard about this scope is accurate! Excavator scopes feature an adjustable objective lens for parallax correction for specific ranges as will as an illuminated reticle. The reticle is designed with a rheostat that offers 11 brightness settings for a full range of light intensities and is specifically designed for big-game hunting and long-range target and varmint hunting. With its extensive list of features including multi-coated optics, large objective lens for maximum light transmission, adjustable objective lens for parallax correction and illuminated reticle, Excavator is the ideal choice for hunters who want consistent accuracy in all types of lighting conditions.
- 6-24x variable magnification with large 50mm objective lens in a 100% waterproof and fogproof extra rigid shockproof construction
- Multi-coated optics with Illuminated Target Dot reticles
- Adjustable Objective lens is built with a adjustable mechanism that allows for parallax correction for specific ranges
- 1" tube construction with fast focus eyebell
- Bonus accessories includes set of 5/8" high ring, Sun-shade, and Flip-Up Covers
- Black matte finish
- Magnification = 6- 24x
- Objective Lens = 50 mm
- Field of View (ft@100yds/m@100m) = 15.0/5@6x - 4.2/1.4@24x
- Exit Pupil = 8.3-2.1mm
- Eye Relief = 3.6"
- Click value = 1/8
- Reticle: IR Target Dot
- Limited lifetime warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.