The Bare Ground Ice Melting Torch can be used to melt ice on walkways, steps, and driveways. This ice melting torch is compatible with 14 oz. or 26 oz. propane torch tanks. The powerful flame of this torch can also kill weeds that grow on your lawn or between your pavers. It is long enough for your to use it without bending or stooping when using it as an ice melt torch or for weed removal. This Ice Melting Torch by Bare Ground has an adjustable flame control and keeps your property safe from accidental slips and falls. The torch is made from nickel plated steel and brass and stays strong for years to come.
- Made of nickel plated steel and brass
- Immediate ice melt for dangerous icy areas
- Focused flame of this propane torch burns through the toughest ice and snow
- Great for weed removal
- Full 31'' reach not to bend and stoop when you use it as an ice melt torch or for weed removal
- Must light yourself
- Use either the 14 oz. or 26 oz. propane torch tanks (available at most hardware stores)
- Adjustable flame control
- Use for ice melt on walkways, steps and driveways
- Keeps your property safe from accidental slips and falls
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Clean burning and inexpensive
- Standard propane tanks just screw on
- Powerful flame will kill weeds that grow on your lawn or between your pavers
- Can be used to light charcoal
- 90 Days warranty
- Product Type: Salt or de-icer
- Application: Sidewalk and pavement
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.