The Bare Ground Deicing Liquid / Anti-icing Solution helps you treat your driveways and walkways before, during or after a snow storm. This anti-icing solution can be applied before, during, or after an expected snowfall. It has a non-stick effect that is long-lasting. This Deicing Liquid / Anti-icing Solution by Bare Ground can also be used after a snow storm to melt residual patches of ice and snow with little or no detrimental effect to pavement and pets. This anti-icing solution is resistant to rot, tear, rust, and plastic safe. It is non-toxic and safe for plants and pets. This liquid is available in various sizes, so you can select the perfect one as per your requirements.
- Anti-snow / deicing liquid solution
- Can be applied before, during or after an expected snowfall
- Prevents snow and ice from bonding to the surface
- Easier to remove ice and snow after a storm
- Non stick effect can last as long as 10 days
- Can be used just at the start of a storm to reduce the possible accumulation of snow by as much as 2''
- Sprays on the snow melt solution as a mist coat on the bare ground and watch the snowflakes disappear
- Effect will last until the water soluble Bare Ground Deicing Liquid Solution is overcome by the water content in the snow
- Used after a snow storm to melt residual patches of ice and snow quickly and effectively with little or no detrimental effect to pavement and pets
- 90 Days warranty
- Product Type: Salt or de-icer
- Application: Sidewalk and pavement
See something odd?
Report it here.