Baby B'Air is worn by infant like vest. It is placed over child's head, and secured by adjustable straps on both sides under baby's arms. third strap comes from behind, between baby's legs, and buckles to front with another adjustable strap. After take-off, parent feeds their seat belt through loop on back of Baby B'Air, refastens seat belt and tightens seat belt. Your infant can now be held, fed and even changed while both parent and child remain securely fastened in their seat. parent can read, eat or even nap knowing their baby cannot fall or pull from their loving arms.
- The excess straps Velcro neatly to vest so that there are no loose straps
- Large - Toddler Fits most children from six months to two years
- Neck opening is not adjustable
- The Baby B'Air can be worn as any other garment would since it is constructed of 100% cotton and comfortable to wear
- Large fits child up to 40 lbs with head measuring from 16 to 20 inches around