Rule the trail in this off road machine! Three gears allow you to downshift for uphill climbs or up shift for fast down hills, pedals stay static while coasting. Huge pneumatic tires provide great traction on any surface. Stop with the hand brake or pedal back to engage the coaster brake, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse. Roll bar keeps you safe and adds to the head-turning good looks!
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Handbrake applies stopping power to both rear wheels at the same time and can be locked in place for use as a parking brake.
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Steel roll bar provides style, safety, and a perfect place to mount a light
- Swing axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds.
- Easily adjustable seat to six positions makes the kart comfortable for ages 5 years and older
- Spring-loaded hitch pin makes this Xplorer ''Trailer-Ready''!
- BF-3 provides three gears easily selected with a SRAM shifter; Even with different gears this unique hub allows forward pedal, pedals remain static while coasting, pedal back to engage coaster brake, pedal in reverse to drive backwards
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.