This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. the microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-energy neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Magnalock on/off switch
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated xlrm-type connector
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Switch: Magnalock on/off
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction
- Soft protective pouch
- Ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 quiet-flex stand clamp for 0.63"-27 threaded stands
- 0.63"-27 to 0.38"-16 threaded adapter
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin xlrm-type
- Cable: 15.0" (4.5 m) cable with xlrf-type connector at microphone end, xlrm-type connector at equipment end
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 db (1.7 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Frequency response: 90-16,000 hz
See something odd?
Report it here.