6 ft HDMI/DVI Bi-directional cable is designed to interconnect your DVI and HDMI devices and displays, while maintaining the highest quality HD or PC resolutions. Simply the best cable for your HD video system. These cables are built tough, utilizing industrial quality materials, yet comply with all RoHS (restriction of hazardous materials) regulations to minimize ecological impact. Highest conductivity and signal transfer available without degradation our superior high-density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip Cable is CL2 Certified for professional in-wall applications"
- Home collection
- Black color
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- Supports high resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- High-purity oxygen free copper conductors
- High-density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Ideal for running in the walls Primarily used to connect DVD players, satellite and cable boxes, LCD''''s, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV''''s and much more
- UL CL2 rated
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.