Based on an original Asmara painting, Canterbury features rose, cream and green floral bouquets that alternate with wedgewood blue geometrical motifs on a cream background with blue and grey shading. It is a softer, more comfortable version of the traditional English tile designs that inspired the Bessarabian rugs commonly used in 19th Century Russian aristocratic homes. Using ancient French dyeing methods, thousands of subtle color shades give this hand made needlepoint rug a look reminiscent of the frescoes of Pompeii.
- Construction: Handmade
- Origin: China
- Collection: Fresco Needlepoint
- Green manufacturing methods make this rug safe for children and pets
- Unlike most other rug makers, Asmara never uses chemical washes
- Used with a pad this rug helps to keep rooms warm in winter, cool in summer and dampen urban noise
- Pile height: 1"
- Also available in cut and loop pile
- Has passed independent durability tests by the Independent Textile Service of Dalton, Georgia, USA
- Overall dimensions: 108" - 216" H x 72" - 144" W
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Fresco Needlepoint Canterbury Cream Floral Rug
||108 - 216" H x 72 - 144" W x 1" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top