Japanese ''Ying and Yang Tree'' Tree by John Black Gallery Wrapped Canvas. Seen during John Black's Travels and through his lens, during a period when he was looking to find more meaning in his life. This tree is one of his best and his premier piece of work. This piece shows one of the most beautiful trees in the world. The Japanese Maple Tree or Acer Palmatum, has been the subject of this piece of color for it is vibrant colors and shape. These trees are popular for their beauty and majesty.
- John Black collection
- Wrapped canvas reproduction of classic art
- Tri-brad 3D frames by Christophe patent pending
- Made in the USA
- 14" H x 18" W x 2" D, 4 lbs
- 18" H x 24" W x 2" D, 4 lbs
- 24" H x 32" W x 2" D, 5 lbs
- 30" H x 48" W x 2" D, 8 lbs
- 36" H x 48" W x 2" D, 11 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.