Since Gustav Klimt, during his lifetime, was already regarded as Austria's greatest living artist, he could afford to surround himself at his atelier with young, beautiful models with whom he is thought to have fathered twelve illegitimate children. As soon as he liked a model's pose, he would sketch it, thus carefully planning his portraits and symbolist portrayals with numerous studies done in pencil.
- Gustav Klimt collection
- Wrapped canvas reproduction of classic art
- Tri-brad 3D frames by Christophe patent pending
- Made in the USA
- 12" H x 18 " W x 2" D, 4 lbs
- 16" H x 24 " W x 2" D, 4 lbs
- 24" H x 36 " W x 2" D, 5 lbs
- 30" H x 48 " W x 2" D, 11 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.