Arrondi Cake Knife and Server Set
The well-balanced handles are artfully twisted, winding such that flat areas unfold just where your fingers want to lie. The knife has a sharp; slightly hooked point and a notched blade that together ensure that each anticipated serving is sliced through cleanly and completely. It's equally competent companion features a wide, flat serving surface. Designed by New Mexico native Aaron Johnson, each piece is forged of lustrous, durable, rust-resistant 18/10 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
- Set includes cake knife and server
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- It is exceptionally lustrous, durable, and rust-resistant
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Wash your flatware as soon as possible after each use
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Do not leave flatware in standing water for extended periods of time
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Keep your flatware away from open flame or sources of extreme heat
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Nambé Polish or a stainless steel polish may also be used to polish Nambé flatware
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Use care when using flatware and serving utensils together with Nambé Alloy serving pieces; they can scratch the surfaces
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Do not store your flatware in plastic bags or other wrappings that trap moisture; for safe storage, remove from original packaging and wrap pieces individually in a soft cloth
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Avoid acidic detergents, such as lemon or other citrus dishwashing soaps, as long-term use of these products can dull your flatware's finish
- Stainless Steel Care and Use: Remove discoloration using a paste of baking soda and water
- Item: Specialty
- Color: Silver
About the Designer
Aaron Johnson United States
Aaron Johnson's design studio is dedicated to the simple mission of creating beautiful objects for the home. As a third-generation New Mexican, Johnson has always drawn inspiration from the stark beauty of the canyon lands, mountains and deserts of the Southwest. Educated at the University of New Mexico and Arizona State University, Johnson holds a degree in architecture and a graduate degree in industrial design. In his career as an industrial designer he has applied his simple, elegant sense of style to award-winning projects in many fields. These include furniture, lighting, ceiling fans, trade shows, exhibits and tabletop products. Johnson's work is in the permanent collections of The Chicago Athenaeum and other museums of art and design. He has won a number of design awards including The Chicago Athenaeum's 2000 and 2001 Good Design awards and platinum ADEX awards in 1999 and 2000.
24 Issues of Better Homes and Gardens
Included with purchase ($10 value).
Nambe Arrondi Cake Knife and Server Set
Weights & Dimensions
- Knife dimensions: 1.66'' W x 12.5'' D
- Server dimensions: 2.75'' W x 11.5'' D
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 9 Inches
|Product Type: Cake / Pastry Server; Specialty Knife||Material: Stainless Steel Flatware|
|Handle Pattern: Undecorated||Handle Material: Stainless Steel|
|Country of Manufacture: China|| |
About the Manufacturer
In the early 1950s, during Modernism's mid-century design movement, Nambe’s first timeless pieces were handcrafted in a small village north of Santa Fe called Nambe.
It was then that Nambe's passion for exceptional design had begun. Their inspiration: the discovery of the proprietary alloy. Over the years, this vested passion has become their philosophy. Every piece Nambe crafts must have an undeniable beauty, artistic integrity, uncompromising quality, and function beyond compare. This is how they recognize all things that have come to be known as Nambe.
Today, Nambe transcends trends and generations. They enhance lives through designs that connect emotionally, quality that inspires, and a brand that shares in the lifestyle aspirations of their customer. Nambe's world-class designers specify signature alloy, stainless steel, fine porcelain, and full-lead crystal, always with the intent to honor their core values and remain true to their philosophy.
It is by honoring Nambe's heritage and keeping an eye on the future that they have established a consumer recognition and brand awareness that their competitors can only aspire to.
Nambe Arrondi Cake Knife and Server Set
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Nambe
Arrondi Cake Knife and Server Set online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Nambe Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Flatware Serving Pieces product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Nambe
Arrondi Cake Knife and Server Set or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.