The Armstrong Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Mist - 1 Gallon is a brilliant solution to fill voids between the tiles. This grout is available in one gallon. Perfect for mist finished tiles, it has a mist color.
The Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Mist - 1 Gallon is a ready to use product. When installed, it is mixed with water and toweled into the grout void. It uses a rigid float application method. It takes approximately 24 hours for the grout to dry. The grout works best when embedded on alterna groutable tiles. Sanded grout is great for ceramic tiles, stone, and any tile with a grout groove, which is 1/8 inch or larger. Contained in a can, it should be left open for three to eight minutes. The grout is color consistent, enhancing the look of the tiles in your home. It is stain resistant, which enables a hassle free cleaning process. It resists cracking, ensuring a long lasting life for the tiles.
The Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Mist - 1 Gallon from Armstrong is sure to ensure longevity of the tiles in your home. It is manufactured by Armstrong, which offers the most extensive portfolio of flooring products.
- Premixed sanded acrylic grout
- Recommended Use: Alterna groutable tile
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Mist
- Premixed-ready to use, resists cracking, color consistent, stain resistant, easy clean up
- Application method: Rigid float
- Shelf Life: 2 years (from date of manufacture) if not opened
- Guaranteed Installation System
- Open time: Approximately 3-8 minutes
- Working Time: At 73 degrees F (23 degrees C) 5 - 10 minutes; NOTE: Working times vary based on job conditions, subfloors, temperature and humidity
- Spread Rate: 325 sq.ft./gal. (31 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.125" joint spacing; 275 sq.ft./gal. (26 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.1875" joint spacing; 225 sq.ft./gal. (21 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.25" joint spacing
- Finish: Mist
- Installation Type: Grout