The Armstrong Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Gypsum - 1 Gallon is an excellent solution to connect sections of pre-cast concrete or tiles. This grout is available in one gallon. It has a gypsum color, which is a perfect match for gypsum tiles.
The Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Gypsum - 1 Gallon is a ready to use product. The grout is color consistent, enhancing the look of the tiles in your home. It is stain resistant, which enables a hassle free cleaning process. It resists cracking, ensuring a long lasting life for the tiles. The grout works best when embedded on alterna groutable tiles. Sanded grout is great for ceramic tiles, stone, and any tile with a grout groove, which is 1/8 inch or larger. It uses a rigid float application method. It takes approximately 24 hours for the grout to dry. Contained in a can, it should be left open for three to eight minutes.
The Premixed Sanded Acrylic Grout in Gypsum - 1 Gallon from Armstrong is sure to ensure longevity of the tiles in your home. It is manufactured by Armstrong, which manufactures and markets residential and commercial floor products.
- Premixed sanded acrylic grout
- Recommended Use: Alterna groutable tile
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Gypsum
- Premixed-ready to use, resists cracking, color consistent, stain resistant, easy clean up
- Application method Rigid float
- Shelf Life 2 years (from date of manufacture) if not opened
- Guaranteed Installation System
- Open time: Approximately 3-8 minutes
- Working Time At 73 degrees F (23 degrees C) 5 - 10 minutes; NOTE: Working times vary based on job conditions, subfloors, temperature and humidity.
- Spread Rate 325 sq.ft./gal. (31 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.125" joint spacing; 275 sq.ft./gal. (26 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.1875" joint spacing; 225 sq.ft./gal. (21 sq.m) for Alterna with 0.25" joint spacing
- Finish: Gypsum
- Installation Type: Grout
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.