The contoured lines and layered dimensions of this trash can accentuate the architectural styles of the twenty-first century. Architek provides the reliability all Howard products are known for, while adding a unique design element to their environment. The Architek collection has won the 'Best of Show' award from Design Journal at 2002 NeoCon World's Trade Fair. The lift-off lid on this receptacle allows for easy emptying.
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Adjustable leg levelers raise receptacle and provide stability
- Rigid Plastic Liner allows great bag management
- Gallon capacity: 17
- Material: Steel
- Optional anchoring kit available
- Durable heavy gauge, hot-dipped galvanized, fire-safe construction
- Uni-Koat powdered finish provides protection against fading, corrosion, impact, abrasion, and heat resistance for years of indoor/outdoor service
- Contoured lines and multi-dimensional design provide an architectural style suitable for any outdoor environment
- Contains lock for added security
- Leak-proof rigid plastic liner included to contain liquids and keep the surrounding area cleaner
- Durable powder coat finish withstands severe weather and resists fading even when exposed to harsh UV rays
- Leg levelers for stability on uneven surfaces
- Rain hood for outdoor protection against the elements
- Volume Capacity [Max]: 17 gal
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.