A wooden bucket with a bit of history; formerly used by Chinese families to store their household goods and accessories, kept in beautiful condition. Handcrafted from sturdy elm, this bucket also features two "ear" handles on the side. Finished in a lightly distressed layer, these buckets will make a wonderful addition to any home, as well as make a great gift! Vintage piece, so size may vary slightly
- Material: Solid wood
- Wrought iron hardware
- Excellent decorative item
- Also great for storing gifts!
- Completely handcrafted, no composite
- Original vintage piece, sizes may slightly vary
- Ships securely in it's own individual, heavy-duty box
- Wipe down with lemon oil for maintenance and beautiful shine!
- 12" H x 15" W x 15" D, 10 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.