Elevate II joins Anthro's line-up of adjustable-height tables that move from sitting height to standing height at the push of a button. Elevate II gives you choices that fit sit/stand adjustability into your space and into your budget. Add in thoughtful details like tilt-and-go back wheels (they make it easy to move the table to rearrange your space or access the back of your equipment) and comprehensive cable management, and you have a great-looking table that helps you be more comfortable and more productive. All that plus Anthro's signature Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects and Made in the USA quality and you know these tables are built to last.
- Electric lift table
- Comes with single worksurface, cable tray, control box and keypad for electric height adjustment
- Shelves: Tops are medium-density fiberboard wrapped in highly durable thermoplastic laminate that resists cracking and chipping and stands up to a wide range of chemicals
- Two electric lift legs, two feet with tilt-and-go back wheels
- Metal components are 12 gauge steel
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Ergonomic Desks collection
- Vinyl edge banding matches the laminate
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on the table; five-year warranty on legs and electrical system
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.