A truly versatile addition to any cookware collection, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Covered Stockpot will be the go-to pot for blanching artichokes, boiling new red potatoes, or simmering a fresh heirloom tomato sauce. This stockpot's size is ideal for tasks that require a medium-sized pot to get the job done. With its European-inspired, tulip-shaped design, the pot boasts polished stainless steel construction that's crafted to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetized stainless steel, so the stockpot is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength and durability, and the deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel construction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: Dishwasher safe
- Product Warranty: Lifetime limited
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.