The graceful, wide, shallow shape of this Anolon Nouvelle Copper 4-Qt. Round Casserole moves easily from stovetop to oven to table. Whether you're braising a stew in the oven or simmering soup on the stovetop, you'll appreciate the superior performance of this pan. The stainless steel encapsulated copper base ensures even heat distribution, enduring food releasing performance and easy cleaning.
- Unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and controlled cooking performance
- Suitable for use on all stovetops including glass and induction
- Refined cast stainless steel pan handles are double riveted to the pan for durability
- Lid handle has extra clearance for easier lifting
- Stainless steel construction
- Highly polished exteriors contrast with brush finished interiors which help hide scratches from metal utensils
- Nouvelle Stainless collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Product Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.