With the professional-quality Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, making delicious gourmet-class dinners at home has never been so enjoyable. Boil pasta for penne primavera showcasing tomatoes and zucchini freshly picked from the garden. Or, create a steaming batch of bison chili to ward off the chill of a winter night. The cookware's durable three-ply construction features an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent, efficient heat distribution all the way up the sides of the pan. This cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction and the polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior is easy to clean. Comfortable, stylish handles are dual riveted for strength, and the deep-seated coordinating stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture for a clean, professional look and performance. The cookware is dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup and oven safe to 500°F. Like all the durable, versatile pots and pans from the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Collection, this Dutch oven is a great addition to every home kitchen. Create delicious meals using fresh ingredients with the professional performance of the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven.
- Polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior looks great and is easy to clean
- Efficient heat distribution all the way up the sides
- Suitable for use on all stovetops including induction
- Comfortable, stylish stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength
- Deep-seated stainless steel lids seal in heat and moisture with a sleek and professional look
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Durable 3-ply construction has an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.