This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles. Predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).
- Material: 100% Jute
- Origin: India
- Handspun handloom woven herringbone jute
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Rug pad recommended
- For liquid spills blot with a clean dry absorbent cloth
- 3100g per square meter
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and optional solution of mild dish soap and water but test solution in a small inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration
- Product Care: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration. For liquid spills, blot- do not rub- with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.