It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The branches in this pattern grow from the bottom to create the illusion one is gazing about the tree tops. This updated design is embroidered on faux silk. The panels are lined to keep out additional light, increase privacy and add fullness to the appearance of the window treatment. Hang on a rod pocket for a casual look or by using the back tabs for an updated, tailored look.
- Rod pocket
- Andora collection
- Panel is sold individually
- Color of the branches extending from the bottom of the tan color curtain panels are predominantly dark brown and for accent, there is a varying light tan to cream tone, that almost fades into the tan
- Material: Cotton blend; Synthetic
- Number of Panels Included: 1
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
- Room Use: Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.