This precision microscope is our flagship for use at all levels of K-12 education. Designed for many years of rugged use, this tamper resistant CM300 Series microscope is equipped with four DIN standard objectives and Wide Field 10X eyepiece to ensure that prepared slides and wet mounts render the best resolution possible. CM302 is complete with built in - 1.25NA (sealed) condenser with mechanical stage. The 100X immersion oil objective provides up to 1000X magnification for viewing samples such as bacteria and cells.
- Include monocular head, eyepiece locked, stand with cord hanger (fluorescent), mechanical stage, objective, immersion oil, dust cover, tension control tool, user guide, customer service card
- Built to last aluminum die cast surface finishing
- High quality DIN standard optics with all glass lenses
- Mechanical stage to maneuver sample slide
- Cord wrap on arm of microscope for easy storage
- Green friendly fluorescent illumination
- 360 degree rotatable head
- No assembly required
- Eyepiece: W10XD, 18mm
- Objectives: 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD
- Built-in Spiral Abbe 1.25 NA (sealed) condenser
- Illuminator 5W fluorescent
- Dimensions: 14" H x 5.9" W x 8.26" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.