The CM400 has full size features in a small package. It features an ergonomic Seidentopf head that rotates 360 degrees in two axis and offers a wide interpupillary range. The precision co - axial focus has a large low drive, research grade, mechanical stage. The reversed nosepiece protects the objectives and provides clear access to the stage. This high performance small footprint microscope is designed for those who require superior optical performance in a smaller size with the ability to upgrade as needs change. From bright field to dark field to phase contrast, the CM400 is well suited for a wide variety of applications in Advanced Education, Medical and Veterinary Diagnostic Medicine.
- Include CM400 stand, seidentopf binocular head, objectives, white diffusing filter, AC/DC adapter with cord, immersion oil, tension control wrench, dust cover, user guide, customer service card
- Seidentopf head that adjust interpupillary between eye ranges
- Built to last aluminum die cast surface finishing
- High quality achromatic and semi plan objectives with all glass lenses
- Green friendly LED illumination
- Co - axial focus adjustment control
- Mechanical stage to maneuver sample slide
- Assembly required
- Eyepiece: W10XD, 18mm
- Objectives: 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD
- Condenser Abbe 1.25 NA, sealed rack and pinion
- Illuminator 3W LED with dimmer switch
- Dimensions: 14.3" H x 6.7" W x 8.4" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.