Champion 150 Fiber Optics Illuminator with dual light guide can be used on your stereo microscope port for incident and transmitted illumination; the malleable light guide can be shaped to desired height and angle for direct illumination. These models produces 150 Watt cold illumination without shadow and produce over 2,300 Lux of luminance. Dual light guides are 500mm (~20 in) in length, and 5mm in diameter. Adjustable intensity and 'On/Off' switch in the front. Easy access to color filter and light bulb on the top of the unit. Universal variable input voltage 90V - 245V. Unit will automatically shut off when over heats to prevent machine damage; unit will automatically recover when temperature returns normal.
- Fiber optics illuminator
- Include CHP - 150, ring light, red, yellow, green, blue color filters
- Over 2,300 LUX of brightness with adjustable light intensity
- Fiber optics goose neck, malleable, dual head light guide provides flexibility in illumination position, goose neck provides a cool light illumination
- Standard self protecting mechanism
- Automatically shuts off power when generating system over - heats
- Unit will automatically recover when temperature returns normal
- Unit comes standard with color filters
- Assembly required
- Produces luminance of over 23.000 lumens
- Reflector lamp is 21V/150W
- Dual head fiber optics light guides are 5mm in diameter and 500mm in length
- 90V - 245V suitable
- Dimensions: 7" H x 6" W x 8.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.