Cottage style bedrooms are a casual way to stylize your space. The reason cottage styles work so well in any home is because it'sticks to the basics of design, balance and simplicity, without sacrificing function.
Fresh white finishes, costal elements and our signature louvers will lighten and brighten any room. Cottage style bedrooms are a casual way to stylize your home with a simple design that does not sacrifice function.
Comfortable attic styling takes on a touch of coastal elements with signature louvers on key pieces. A classic example of combined function and visual appeal in an eggshell white with light flyspecking. Matching wooden knob hardware is a testament to the handcrafted look of the collection.
- Cottage Traditions collection
- Can use box spring and mattress
- Distressed Eggshell White finish
- footboard has large straight cap rail ending in a coped block
- Headboard has gracefully arched crown overlay ending with a coped block at each end of top rail
- Additional slats provide extra support and eliminate the need for a foundation
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty from ship date
- Matching wooden knobs
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs
- English dovetails front and back for maximum storage capacity and strength
- All drawers are 14.5" deep with the exception of the nighttands
- Drawers are center guided with positive action drawer stops ensure safety and durability by keeping drawers in place even when full
- Doors with and crowns have signature louvers
- AdjuStablee shelf is located behind each door
- Does not come with enough support for the mattress (Must purchase bunky board as well
- the bunky board is sold separately.
- Painted side rails
- Twin: 53.5" H x 85" W x 46" D
- Full: 56.25" H x 85.375" W x 61.25" D
- Queen: 56.375" H x 89" W x 69.75" D
- King: 56.375" H x 89" W x 86.5" D
See something odd?
Report it here.