The American Retro Classic Coca-Cola Beverage Center has the old-fashioned design of self service cola machines at supermarkets in the 1930s. This cola machine is the perfect addition to a canteen or a recreational or entertainment room at home. Made from stainless steel and heavy-gauge steel, the compact refrigerator is strong and long lasting.
This Classic Coca-Cola Beverage Center by American Retro has ''Drink Coca-Cola'' logo embossed on all four sides and on the underside of the lid, and ''Ice Cold'' on the front and back. It even has a removable cap catcher and bottle opener on the side for your convenience. This replica of self-service cola machines sports red and white powder-coated finish that is non-toxic and lead free. As this cola machine is scratch and rust resistant, it looks new for years to come.
This compact cola machine runs on electricity and features a 6 ft power cord. The refrigerator has a compressor based cooling technology that keeps your drinks cold and has an exterior fan for efficient cooling. It does not require any assembly. Simply wipe the cola machine with a soft, dry cloth from time to time to keep it looking as good as new.
- Embossed with ''Drink Coca-Cola'' on all four sides and on the underside of the lid, and ''Ice Cold'' on the front and back
- Bottle opener on the side
- Removable cap catcher
- Scratch and rust resistant, non-toxic, lead free powder coating
- Electric model with 6 ft power cord
- The Classic Coca-Cola Machine is an exact replica of the 1930s through 1940s Westinghouse Machines
- Voltage: 115 Volts (V) Wattage: 124 Watts (W) Amperage: 1.15 Amps Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Product Warranty: 90 day limited
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.