The past... The present... The future.
Welcome to the Jessica McClintock Home, by American Drew. This Collection combines the romantic elements of Jessica into a “New Traditional” styling. This collection truly captures the past, present and future together.
The combination of materials such as fine veneers, marble, leather and mirror, the dramatic serpentine and bowed shapes, the use of elements from fashion and nature, and the custom, jewelry-like hardware all add a unique flare to this collection that is like nothing before.
This Collection is crafted from highly figured Walnut Veneers, Prima Vera and Maple Marquetry in a Mink finish. A Silver Leaf finish is offered on select pieces, giving them a soft, veiled-platinum appearance.
Unique pieces abound in Jessica McClintock Home. The Antiqued Mirror Leg Dining Table, the Silver Leafed Leather Bed with Crystal-like buttons, the Dressing Armoire and Silver Leaf Serpentine Chest all create beautiful focal points in every room of your home.
Gracious scaled items, eclectic mixture of materials and designs and the romantic touch of Jessica come together to create a collection of furniture that will add a high end style to any home.
Care of Fine Finishes:
- Serpentine and bowed shapes
- Nightstand features 3 drawers
- Accent Mirror can be hung horizontal or vertical (mirror supports not included)
- Drawer chest features 9 drawers and a jewelry tray in the top center drawer
- Drawer dresser features 12 drawers
- Dressing chest features 5 drawers (top drawer with a flip down front) and an electrical box
- One year warranty
American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain
- Avoid cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating
- Remove spills and smudges immediately
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish
- Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight