Believed to be the longest running traditional suite in the industry, Cherry Grove turns 50 and has never looked so good. The original Cherry Grove collection introduced in 1960 reflected the classic 18th century tradition in design and craftsmanship, with elegant Queen Anne styling. The new collection promises the same timeless quality and appeal with a full line of dining room, bedroom, home office, entertainment and occasional furniture.
The New Generation line offers a modern twist on traditional. It is smaller in scale than prior collections, with plenty of curves and movement. The collection is updated with today’s finishes, functionality and style. The inviting mid tone brown finish makes the cherry veneers pop on each piece, along with custom designed hardware.
American Drew has looked at how people live, work and entertain, and designed pieces that are functional and relevant, while keeping with tradition. The furniture takes advantage of vertical space with higher case Hs, and maximizes the utility of small spaces with hinged drop leaves on servers and tables. In combination, the collection takes functionality to a lifestyle level and allows urban or scaled-down living spaces to become entertainment areas, making small rooms work like big rooms.
For American Drew, the creation of The New Generation collection of Cherry Grove is about honoring tradition while staying on trend.
Care of Fine Finishes:
- New Generation Collection
- Bed includes headboard, foot board, rails/slats, and a mattress support system
- One year warranty
- Bed dimensions: 89" H x 81" W
American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain
- Avoid cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating
- Remove spills and smudges immediately
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish
- Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.