The subject of myriad interpretations by the artist, water lilies, became Monet's favorite motif in his twilight years. The shimmering quality of his brushstrokes, remain one of the most captivating qualities of his work. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Mats: Baker's White / Bar Harbor Gray
- Frame: 1.5" Fluted black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
- Image dimensions: 28.50" H x 23.5" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.