Graffiti artist Keith Haring used his talent to explore the street culture of New York City in the 1980s. During his brief but intense career, Haring's iconic Pop Art imagery cropped up on wall murals, album covers and T-shirts - just about everywhere. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: Keith Haring
- Title: Untitled 1985
- Mat: Baker's White / Photo Gray
- Frame: 1.63" Satin Black
- Ready to hang comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery quality acrylic glazing and premium quality frame
- Long lasting, fade resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry mounted to prevent rippling
- Made in USA
- Image Small: 19.5" H x 15.5" W
- Outside frame dimensions: 26" H x 22" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.