This beloved artist started out as a top Ford model, appearing on magazine covers like Elle and Redbook. After ten successful years, Cameron decided to make the transition from one side of the camera to the other.
- Title: There's Always Tomorrow
- Artist: Betsy Cameron
- Matte: Polar white / bamboo
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Ribbed rustic whitewash
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.