The subject of myriad interpretations by the artist, water lilies, became Monet's favorite motif in his twilight years. The shimmering quality of his brushstrokes remains one of the most captivating qualities of his work, here in grand display.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame
- Custom framed by designers
- Frame and mat selections have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Gold with Embossed Detail finish frame
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.