Monet moved to Giverny in 1883. Ten years later he acquired a small pond and created a water garden, complete with lilies and a Japanese style bridge. In 1900 he exhibited a series of ten paintings of the pond, each artwork capturing the water garden in a different stage of light - an exercise he repeated in the same period with his haystack and poplar paintings.
- Burnished Bronze frame finish
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled
- Custom framed by designers
- Frame and mat selections have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Made in the USA
- Frame: 2.1"
- Print: 23.38" H x 23.38" W
- Outside Frame: 27.09" H x 27.09" W, 9 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.