The Seine at Giverny, Morning Mists is part of a serene series of Seine paintings which Monet did in 1897. Monet enjoyed the challenge of painting light on water, especially when it changed every moment. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Mats: Chalk
- Frame: 1.63" Satin black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
- Image dimensions: 20.5" H x 21.5" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.