Located in San Diego, CA, the Scripps Pier became part of the centennial collection created by Ansel Adams for the University of California when it commemorated its centennial anniversary.
- Title: The Scripps Pier, 1966: Fiat Lux
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Matte: Silver mist / smooth black
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Satin black
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.