Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The sumptuous gold patterns found in The Kiss make it a unique symbol of romance.
- Title: The Kiss (Le Baiser / Il Baccio), 1907
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Matte: Cream linen
- Format: Vertical
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Satin black
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.