Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The sumptuous gold patterns found in The Kiss make it a unique symbol of romance. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Title: The Kiss (Der Kuss), Detail
- Mat: Dove / Old Gold
- Frame: 1.25" Satin Black
- Ready to hang comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery quality acrylic glazing and premium quality frame
- Long lasting, fade resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry mounted to prevent rippling
- Made in USA
- Image Panel: 35.8"H x 11.8" W
- Outside frame dimensions: 42.62" H x 20.37" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.