Paris, the immortal city of lights is home to one of the most beloved and recognizable symbols of the 19th Century: the Eiffel Tower. Taken from the famous Trocadero esplanade, this picture is a must for the romantic traveler in all of us.
- Title: The Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero, 1925
- Artist: Gall
- Matte: Polar white
- Format: Vertical
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Satin black
- Made in USA
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.