One of Botticelli's most famous works depicts the classic myth of the birth of Venus. Traditionally, Venus is known as the goddess of spring, love and beauty.
- Title: The Birth of Venus
- Artist: Sandro Botticelli
- Constructed of 100% cotton, artist quality canvas
- Frame finish: Distressed black with bronze beaded edge
- Format: Horizontal
- Authentic canvas transfer features a permanently embedded ink image on artist-grade canvas
- Quality canvas for rich, textured detail that captures the beauty of the artist's original creation
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Made in USA
- Frame thickness: 2.25"
- Print dimensions: 16.06" H x 20.06" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.