Much of Monet's inspiration came from his own gardens, which he enjoyed tending. When spring made them bloom, he would delight in capturing the endless display of color and hue. Bring home Monet's most requested painting by American home decorators.
- Title: The Artist's Garden at Giverny, 1900
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Matte: Cream linen / heritage gray
- Format: Horizontal
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Embossed antique silver
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.