In a letter to his brother Theo, back in 1889, Van Gogh spoke of sunflowers as the still life subject he would make his own. His devotion paid off as sunflowers became as identified with Van Gogh's name as water lilies with Monet.
- Antique Gold finish frame
- Artist: Vincent van Gogh
- Quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled
- Custom framed by designers
- Frame and mat selections have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Made in the USA
- Frame: 2.5"
- Print: 29.38" H x 23" W
- Outside Frame: 33.58" H x 27.20" W, 9 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.