The twenty five year old Georges Seurat spent over two years putting together this painting. The pointillist technique developed for this piece was the application of thousands of tiny dots of color, which through optical unification, appear to blend together to convey textured fields of color, light and shadow. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Artist: Georges Seurat
- Mats: Arctic White / Mist
- Frame: black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.