Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The rhythmic flowing line and organic forms of Klimt's unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau.
- Type: Framed Print
- Title: Schloss Unterach on the Attersee
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Print dimensions: 8" H x 8" W
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black with beaded edge and patina
- Matte: Cream linen / cinder
- Format: Square
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Made in USA
- Frame thickness: 1"
- Overall dimensions: 13.5" H x 13.5" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.