Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The rhythmic flowing line and organic forms of Klimt's unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau.
- Title: Schloss Unterach on the Attersee
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Matte: Cream linen / cinder
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black with beaded edge and patina
- Made in USA
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.